You asked and we listened! Gone are the days where you have to buy your shampoo and conditioner elsewhere. We have brought the same superior quality and ingredients from our Deep Conditioners, to bring you the wash day products you have been asking for.
We are excited to announce the news of NaturAll Club’s Cleansing Avocado Shampoo and Hydrating Avocado Conditioner!
- We love avocado here at NaturAll Club, so we had to extend the line! Avocados are packed with all the nutrients and vitamins your hair needs to grow healthy and strong!
- Avocado oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, which nourish, moisturize, and strengthen hair strands, protecting them from damage. It also contains antioxidants, which protect the hair.
- These monounsaturated fats also make avocado oil a great solution for individuals with dry or sensitive skin. Avocado oil is able to quickly penetrate into the second layer of the skin (the dermis), providing a deep moisturizing treatment to the scalp.
- Avocado oil contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles. Use avocado oil on your scalp and throughout your hair to maintain and encourage hair growth!
- Learn more about avocado oil here.
Cleansing Avocado Shampoo
NaturAll Club's Cleansing Avocado Shampoo strips away product buildup in your hair for a healthier, bouncier tresses. It also leaves your hair clean and refreshed while maintaining moisture. Our full size, 8oz shampoo sells for $17. This is a shelf-stable product that does not need to be kept refrigerated. Pre-Orders open on 12:00 AM on Wednesday, October 17th!
How to use: Beginning on soaking wet hair, gently massage and work the shampoo into your hair. Once your entire head has gotten a complete scrub, rinse thoroughly, then follow up with the Hydrating Avocado Conditioner.
- We are proud to say that our Cleansing Avocado Shampoo is all-natural! We have hand-selected every ingredients with care to bring you the best results, without including any damaging or toxic ingredients. Below are some ingredients you will find in our shampoo...
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Naturally derived from glucose and coconut) is a safe, naturally-derived preservative that provides gentle anti-microbial protection without compromising your safety or results- in fact, it actually helps moisturize your hair!
- Decyl Glucoside (Naturally derived from glucose and coconut) is a mild, gentle cleaning agent. It is biodegradable, non-irritating, non-allergenic, and does not dry out the skin or hair.
- Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate is another cleaning agent (also known as a surfectant.) We use it to remove dirt without stripping your hair. It also enhances the feeling, sheen, and suppleness of your natural hair!
- Glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils that has strong humectant properties. Because glycerin attracts moisture, it is well known for its ability to smooth and soften hair. It pulls moisture into the hair cuticles and locks it in, preventing hair from becoming frizzy, dry or breaking off.
- Learn more about our ingredients here.
Hydrating Avocado Conditioner
NaturAll Club’s Hydrating Avocado Conditioner uses a combination of natural oils and active ingredients to promote a soft, moisturized and detangled mane! Our full size 12oz bottle sells for $22. This is a shelf-stable product that does not need to be kept refrigerated. Pre-Orders open on 12:00 AM on Wednesday, October 17th!
How to use it: After shampooing with the Cleansing Avocado Shampoo, work the conditioner through your hair from roots to ends. Comb or finger detangle your hair in sections, then rinse thoroughly.
- Our Hydrating Avocado Conditioner is also all natural. We are committed to providing you only the best of the best ingredients! Below are some ingredients you will find in our conditioner:
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is rich in high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E, an antioxidant important for hair growth. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties that promote scalp health and prevent dandruff.
- Butyrospermum Parkii, or Shea butter, is a natural conditioner for hair as it absorbs easily into the scalp and it does not clog the pores!
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (naturally derived) is one of the best emollients (conditioners) out there! It replenishes skin and hair with moisture and prevents moisture loss, without leaving a greasy residue. It is also a safe and gentle ingredient, great for sensitive skin and fragile hair.
- Learn more about the rest of our ingredients here.
Here are some testimonials from our early customer testing!
“The product [shampoo] was very light not too thick like other shampoos I have tried... While washing I actually felt as if I was moisturizing my hair as I was washing which is very rare for me... I didn’t feel as if washing with this would take away moisture as others do."
“My hair is pretty dry and damaged, but this product [conditioner] helped to restore the shine in just one wash. It penetrated my hair pretty easily and when I rinsed it off it didn't feel like there was just residue sitting on my hair but it actually felt like it had softened and cleansed my hair.”
Ready to try it?
We are so excited for you all to try the new Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner and hear about your results! Starting 12:00 AM on October 17th, you can pre-order our Wash Day Bundle of the Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner for $35. Click here to shop! ENJOY!