That's right sis! This Fall, NaturAll Club is completing our Avocado Line with a natural leave-in conditioner and curl custard! While you were basking in the moisturizing, nourishing glory of our Avocado Deep Conditioners, we were hard at work developing a full product line- so from deep conditioning to washing to styling, your regimen can be NaturAll!
In October we launched our Cleansing Avocado Shampoo and Hydrating Avocado Conditioner. Now, we are pleased to complete our Avocado Line with our Nourishing Avocado Leave-In Conditioner and Avocado Curl Custard.
- If you've used NaturAll Club products before, you should know all about the power of avocado. But we will never get tired of talking about it! (Or putting it in our hair.)
- Avocados are packed with all the nutrients and vitamins your hair needs to grow healthy and strong!
- Avocado oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, which nourish, moisturize, and strengthen hair strands, protecting them from damage. It also contains antioxidants, which protect the hair.
- These monounsaturated fats also make avocado oil a great solution for individuals with dry or sensitive skin. Avocado oil is able to quickly penetrate into the second layer of the skin (the dermis), providing a deep moisturizing treatment to the scalp.
- Avocado oil contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles. Use avocado oil on your scalp and throughout your hair to maintain and encourage hair growth!
- Learn more about avocado oil here.
Nourishing Avocado Leave-In Conditioner
NaturAll Club's lightweight Nourishing Avocado Leave-In Conditioner seals in moisture and hydrates your hair all day long. It is excellent for preventing frizz and aids in hair repair! Our full size, 8oz Leave-In Conditioner sells for $15. Available for purchase starting 12:00 AM on Wednesday, November 21st! Order here.
How to use: Apply a generous amount of Leave-in Conditioner to clean, wet or towel-dried hair. Work a generous amount of product into hair from root to ends. Gently comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply additional product as needed depending on hair length and condition.
- We went out of our way to develop an all-natural leave in conditioner! We have hand-selected every ingredient with care to bring you the best results, without including any damaging or toxic ingredients. Below are some ingredients you will find in our leave-in conditioner (besides our feature ingredient, avocado oil!)
- Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity. It keeps hair moist and soft, preventing hair breakage. The various fatty acids present in coconut oil serve as very good anti-dandruff agents.
- Brassica Alcohol (Naturally derived from brassica oil) is a safe, non-irritating, moisturizing alcohol that conditions and softens hair. It improves the manageability of curly and kinky hair, making it easier to detangle and reducing breakage. Brassica alcohol also helps stabilize the product.
- Castor Seed Oil is a conditioning and moisturizing agent that locks moisture into the hair. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, encourages blood circulation, and promotes a healthy scalp.
- Learn more about our ingredients here.
Avocado Curl Custard
Shake, bounce, and shine all day with NaturAll Club's Avocado Curl Custard! With a medium hold, this product is suited for a broad range of styles! Use with Nourishing Avocado Leave-In Conditioner for hydrated, healthy, head-turning styles. Our full size 8oz jar sells for $19. Available for purchase starting 12:00 AM, November 21st! Order here.
How to use: After applying our Leave-In Conditioner throughout hair, generously apply the Curl Custard on wet or dry hair. Style hair as desired. Allow time to dry.
- Our Avocado Curl Custard is all natural! We are committed to providing you only the best of the best ingredients! Here are some of our key ingredients (besides our highlighted ingredient, pure avocado oil.)
- Aloe leaf juice is anti-inflammatory and soothes the skin. It is a humectant that attracts water and moisturizes hair. It is also antimicrobial, promoting a balanced scalp and encouraging hair growth. It can even heal wounds!
- Xanthan gum (naturally derived from sugar) is a natural thickener and stabilizer, often added to food products like salad dressing, soup, or baked goods. We use it in our Avocado Curl Custard to maintain the consistency of the product and distribute the active ingredients. It also enhances the hold of the product, fixing in your style!
- Hydroxyethylcellulose (naturally derived from plant cellulose) is a natural binder, emulsion stabilizer, and thickener in the our Avocado Curl Custard. It helps bind and distribute all the active ingredients in the product. It also offers a soft hold without any flaking or stickiness, and acts as a natural preservative.
- Learn more about our ingredients here.
Here are some testimonials from our early customer testing!
"The Leave In Conditioner is My FAVORITE! My hair is thick and gets so dry...it felt so good on my hair! Easy to comb, my hair was so soft! Woke up the next day and it was STILL soft and looks healthier! I received compliments on it as well."
"The [leave-in] provides lots of slip and makes my hair much more manageable, allowing me to style my hair much easier than before."
"I was extremely pleased with the styling custard. It really enhanced my curl pattern and moisturized my hair at the same time. It did more than just provide a hold for my style. It left my hair soft and manageable and held my curls even through extremely hot and humid weather. I absolutely love what it did for my hair and can't wait to start using it regularly."
"Custard worked well with my hair. I was concerned that I would have flakiness or residue. To my surprise, I did not. This provides a good hold and softens my hair."
Ready to try them?
We are so excited for you all to try the new Nourishing Avocado Leave-In Conditioner and Curl Custard, and hear about your results! Starting 12:00 AM on Wednesday, November 21st, you can purchase our Styling Bundle of the Avocado Leave-in Conditioner and Curl Custard for $29. Order the bundle here or order our Full Avocado Collection here. ENJOY!