Welcome back beautiful ladies! If you’ve guessed it by now, yes we are here to break down another hairstyle for you. This time we will be explaining how to do a low or high bun using our Full Avocado Collection.
1. If it is wash day for you, start by applying a quarter-sized amount of our Cleansing Avocado Shampoo to wet hair, gently massing and working it into a rich lather.
2. After rinsing thoroughly, work a generous amount of our Hydrating Avocado Conditioner through your hair from roots to ends, combing or finger-detangling your hair in sections.
3. Rinse once more and finally apply our Fresh Avocado Deep Conditioner to your hair in sections, focusing on the ends. Cover your hair with hair cap and let it sit for 20-40 minutes. Rinse thoroughly one last time.
4. If your hair is not freshly washed, spritz your hair so it is damp.
5. Apply the Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner to moisturize and prevent frizz.
6. With a rat tail tooth comb part your hair as even as possible.
7. Part and clip the front part of your hair into two sections.
8. Keep moisturizing with the Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner and the Pure Avocado Oil as the non-clipped back section of your hair is detangled. Make sure you run the Avocado Oil through each hair strand for best results.
9. Tie up the back of your hair into a separate section and work the front two sections in the same way.
10. After applying the Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner and the Pure Avocado Oil (making sure your hair is still damp) brush through hair with paddle brush and continue to detangle.
11. Then take your favorite gel and apply it to whatever section you’re working on.
12. Take your paddle brush again and brush the gel throughout your hair.
13. Then brush your hair into place with a boar bristle brush, slicking your hair down from roots to end for a sleeker finish. You can alternate between a hard or soft brush until you get your desired look!
14. When you are finished with the two front sections, seal in moisture with our Pure Avocado Oil and gather any loose strands.
15. Tie your hair back into a puff and then add an extra scrunchie on top and tuck your hair in a bun.
16. You can always use more Avocado Oil to style curls or use a comb to fluff out your puff!
NaturAll has always got you covered. If you follow these simple and easy steps, you’ll be three steps ahead when wearing your low puff!