Welcome Back Naturalistas!
Have you ever wondered how to rock a classic afro using only NaturAll Club Products? Well now you don't have to. We're going to break down this hairstyle using only our Full Avocado Collection.
1. If it is wash day for you, start by applying a quarter-sized amount of our Cleansing Avocado Shampoo to wet hair, gently massing and working it into a rich lather.
2. After rinsing thoroughly, work a generous amount of our Hydrating Avocado Conditioner through your hair from roots to ends, combing or finger-detangling your hair in sections.
3. Rinse once more and finally apply our Fresh Avocado Deep Conditioner to your hair in sections, focusing on the ends. Cover your hair with hair cap and let it sit for 20-40 minutes. (To learn more about how to use our Fresh Avocado Deep Conditioners, click here!) Rinse thoroughly one last time.
4. If your hair is not freshly washed, spritz your hair so it is damp.
5. Section your hair into 4 parts and apply the LOC method:
- Start with applying our Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner.
- Add in the Avocado Curl Custard to leave your curls bouncy and shiny. You can also use the Flaxseed Gel Custard with Yogurt if you prefer a fruity smell.
- Top it off with the Pure Avocado Oil from your scalp to roots. You can also use the Jamaican Black Castor Oil, which is great for promoting hair growth.
6. Further section your hair by detangling it with your fingers and finger braid your hair all the way down.
7. With some perm rods, wrap and twist up each braid.
8. Repeat these steps for each remaining 3 sections.
9. Wrap your hair in a silk scarf and let it sit overnight to dry.
10. Next morning, take down the perm rods and moisturize your hair with the Pure Avocado Oil.
11. Separate each curl with your fingers.
12. Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb or a pick from starting from your edges to your roots.
13. Style and shape your classic afro to your liking!
So there you have it folks! If you follow these steps using our Full Avocado Collection, you will create a masterpiece! Wear that beautiful classic afro and show the world how beautiful you are!
If you have any tips on how you do your classic afro, let us know in the comments below!