Avocados have too many health benefits to count! Here are just 10 of the reasons we LOVE avocados here at NaturAll Club...
1. Avocados are full of healthy fats! Unlike meat, cheese, or ice cream, avocados contain monounsaturated fat that can reduce inflammation and have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer.
2. Avocados' healthy fats keep you full without negative effects on your body.
3. Avocados are good for your heart! Studies have shown that avocados have significant effects on cholesterol levels, just another reason to make them a part of your regular diet.
4. Avocados have a lot of fiber, which helps regulate your digestion and energy levels. Most people don’t get enough fiber in their diets!
5. Avocados are rich in potassium! Potassium is important for reducing blood pressure and the risk of stroke.
6. Avocados contain antioxidants that are good for the eyes!
7. Avocados may lower risk of depression as well - surprising, I know! Avocados have high levels of a chemical called folate, which prevents the buildup of another chemical called homocystein. Homocystein can interfere with neurotransmitters in the brain that regulate mood, sleep, and appetite.
8. Did you know avocados are a natural moisturizer? That’s right, you can rub avocado or just the inside of an avocado peel on your skin for a cost-effective, homemade lotion that’s great for your skin and can even reduce wrinkles.
9. Avocados are DELICIOUS, and we don’t need to cite our source for this one! Use them in your salad, sandwich, quesadilla, scrambled eggs, smoothie, or even rice as a yummy addition to any meal.
10. But most of all, Avocados are AMAZING for your hair!
- Avocados naturally moisturize your hair
- Avocados contain vitamin B, which is essential for hair growth
- Avocados contain vitamin E, which helps repair damage
- Avocados prevent hair loss!
Because of the countless benefits avocados provide, they are the main ingredient in our Fresh Avocado Deep Conditioners. Want to try avocados in your hair? Check out our Deep Conditioners here.
If you love avocados too, share your thoughts in the comment section!