New year, new you, but on a budget..right? 2020 has not only taken a toll on our mental health and personal lives, but also on our pockets, and many of us have found ourselves trying to spend less and save more. So you’ve made a resolution that this year, you’ll spend less money on things such as hair care and save more money into your emergency fund in case we have another 2020. But you also know that you want to look your best when they let us back out, and this includes having strong healthy, and stylish hair without compromise. So how do you reconcile such two opposing resolutions? We at NaturAll don’t believe that you have to spend a lot to achieve a lot. If you are strategic about what hair products you purchase and when, you can actually save more money than ever. We have seven great ways that you can save money on your hair care, so the new you for this new year won’t break the bank.
Tip #1: Choose quality over quantity
One of the best ways to save money on hair products, and really anything else, is to opt for quality over quantity. This means focus on buying products that you know have good ingredients for your hair instead of cheap products that are usually a hit or miss and actually end up costing you more in the long run. Think of products as an investment for stronger and healthier hair. Invest in products with fresh and healthy ingredients that will save you money down the line and give you amazing results. When you spend money on cheap products that are filled with toxic, and unhealthy ingredients that do very little for your hair long term, you’re actually wasting more money. We recommend spending a bit more on products that are proven to help your hair and are filled with fresh ingredients. For example, you’ll find that the first ingredient in many deep conditioners is water, while the first ingredient Ice Cream Treatment Deep Conditioners is Avocado, a fruit that is rich in protein, vitamins, and oil that leaves your hair moisturized strong and shiny. This means that the most abundant ingredient in these deep conditioners is Avocado, THEN water. We don’t skimp out on all the good stuff and make sure that our customers are getting the highest quality of products and we know that their hair will thank them later.
Additionally, a little goes a long way with our products. Whether you’re using our Hydrating Leave-in Conditioner or our Hydrating Custard, you will not have to use a lot of product to achieve healthy hair and great results. So next time you go to reach for those $2 deep conditioner packets or $5 leave-in conditioner with ingredients you can’t pronounce and never heard of, spend a little extra on products that will go a long way.
Tip #2: Buy in bundles
One of the best ways to save money on multiple products is to purchase them together. We offer many different bundles for different purposes that you can purchase together and save money as opposed to purchasing the items separately. What is also great about bundles is they are a group of products that target a specific desired result. This does not only save you money, but it saves you the headache and mental work that it takes to find a combination of products that all work together well. Here is a list of different bundles for different hair needs:
- For our loc’d sisters and brothers: Try our Avo-Kiwi Ultimate Locs 3-Step Recipe and save $2.
- For Wash and Gos: Try our AvoKiwi Wash and Go 6 step Recipe and save $4
- For Protective Hairstyles: Try our AvoKiwi Protective Styling 6-Step Recipe and save $3
- For those who want daily moisture: Try our AvoKiwi LOC Method 3-Step Recipe and save $4
- For those who want all the fresh goodness: Full Hydrating AvoKiwi Collection and save $3
For those looking for Growth: Try our Original Lavender Growth Serum and Ice Cream Treatment Deep Conditioner Bundle or the Strengthening Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Moringa-Monoi and Carrot Bundle and save $2
For those who love deep conditioning: Try our Ice Cream Treatment Deep Conditioner Bundle and save $2
Tip #3: Subscriptions
Consistency is the mother of progress and growth, especially when it comes to your hair care. You should be consistent in how often you apply products and in your overall hair care regime and also in the products you use. We recommend sticking to products that you know work well for your hair. This way, your hair already becomes familiar with the products and you don’t have to worry about constantly looking for new products and eliminate the mental and physical labor that comes with finding the perfect products. On top of that, it can also get really expensive trying different products all the time.
So what are subscriptions and how do they factor in? A subscription is when the customer pays a recurring price to receive a product at a certain interval. We recommend that you subscribe to your favorite products for several reasons. When you automate your orders, you don’t have to worry about running out of products or having to take time out of the day to manually put in the order yourself. Your order is automatically placed for you and you receive a notification once it is done and once it ships out. The best part is that you get to choose when you would like to receive your items and how often. For example, for someone who uses our AvoKiwi Wash $ Go 6-Step Recipe and runs out every two months, they can schedule to receive it every two months without any worries!
But wait…….there’s more.
We haven’t even gotten to the money-saving part yet. When you subscribe, you get 10% off of all single products and 25% off of bundles. ANDDDDDD THERE’S FREE SHIPPING on all of your orders.
But wait… there’s still more.
We at NaturAll love to reward consistency, which means that as a subscriber, you are eligible for additional discounts and free products:
- When you sign up, you’ll get 15% off an individual product or 25% off a bundle
- For your 2nd subscription renewal, you’ll get 15% off
- On your 3rd subscription renewal, you’ll become eligible for subscription giveaways
- On your 4th subscription renewal, you’ll receive a free Original Jamaican Black Castor Oil Growth Serum with Lavender
- On your 6th subscription renewal, you’ll receive a free t-shirt
- On your 9th subscription renewal, you’ll receive a free Nourishing Avocado Leave-in Conditioner
- On your 12th subscription renewal, you’ll receive 50% off your next renewal and a call with the CEO AND a chance to be our featured subscriber of the week by being posted on our social media page
How do you take advantage of these awesome savings you ask? No worries, making a subscription is super easy. When you’re checking out, make sure that you choose the subscribe option and choose your interval and that’s it! If you are looking to place a subscription without buying anything the day of, you can log in to your account and add the subscription, or reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help you!
Here are more steps on how to create your subscription:
Log into your account by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of the website.
- Under "Account Details" click "Manage Subscriptions." Click "Subscriptions" on the left, and you can edit your subscription from there.
- You'll have the freedom to skip or cancel your subscription, change your frequency interval, your solution type, quantity, and your next charge date.
If you're on mobile,
- Click the two bars to the left of the screen and from there, you'd want to click "Log In"
- After you log in to your account, you'd have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of your screen and you'll see a section called "Account Details"
- Under "Account Details" click "Manage Subscriptions" and from there, you'll be able to Edit, Swap, or Cancel your subscription. With the Edit option, you'll be able to change your delivery schedule, product variant, and your next charge date
When you subscribe you not only save money on your products and shipping, but you also set yourself up to receive more discounts and products. You can take a break from your subscription or cancel it whenever you want!
Tip #4: Take Advantage Of Our Rewards Program
Our Rewards Program
If you have purchased with us before, you are now a part of our rewards program where you are rewarded with Avocado points for every purchase that you make. The more you purchase, the more points you receive. These points act like a currency that you can use to “purchase” discount codes that you can use on your next purchase or subscription renewal such as free shipping and 50% off, and free products that you can claim. This is the best way to save money while you invest in great products and take care of your hair.
Here are all the ways you can earn Avocado points!
- You receive 150 points once you sign up for our rewards program so don’t delay and sign up today!
- Like us on Facebook and get 25 points
- Follow us on Instagram and get 25 points
- Share a post on Twitter and get 50 points
- Share a post on Facebook and get 50 points
- Celebrate your birthday and get 75 points ( make sure you enter your birthday when you sign up so you don’t miss out!)
- Submit a photo review and get 100 points
- Refer a friend and get 1000 points
Once you start ordering products, you earn points depending on what level of our rewards system you are on:
- The first level of our points system is our Fresh Savings. You receive 2 points for every $1 that you spend. For example, if you make a purchase worth $89, you’ll receive 178 points.
- The second level of our points system is our Silver Savings: You receive 3 points for every $1. That same $89 purchase is now worth 267 points.
- The third level of our points system is our Gold Savings. You receive 4 points for every $1. That $89 order is now worth 356 points.
- The last level of our points system is our Diamond Savings. You receive 5 points for every $1 spent. That $89 is now worth 445 points
How to create a rewards account:
To create a Rewards account, please go on our website and click on 'EARN REWARDS' on the bottom left corner of the website. Select Join Rewards and follow the instructions to create your account.
How to view my rewards:
To view your available rewards, please go on our website and click the pop-up on the bottom left of the page that says 'EARN REWARDS'. Then scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Your rewards'. You should be able to view your available rewards there. You can also click 'All Rewards' to view and choose other rewards you would like to redeem. Let me know if you are still having trouble!
How to use my Avocado points:
To spend your Avocados, go on our website and click the pop-up on the bottom left of the page that says 'EARN REWARDS'. Then you scroll down to the 'Avocados' section and click 'All Rewards'. There, you will see a list of options on ways to spend your Avocados. Choose a reward to Redeem, then copy and manually enter the discount code at checkout.
Tip #5: Take advantage of our sales and discounts
You automatically get 10% off when you subscribe to our newsletter to be used on your first order! We run different promotions throughout the year during different holidays such as Christmas, Veteran’s Day, and Juneteenth. We also run other sales throughout the month so make sure you are signed up for our mailing list and text messages and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Sometimes we have discount codes that are only sent out via text messages and others that are only released on social media, so we recommend that you have all your bases covered and really take advantage of all the sales and discounts we offer.
Tip #6: Take advantage of our sale section
We currently have a large number of products that are discounted in our sale section on our website. These products are up to 40% off and will be discontinued once they are sold out.
Tip #7: Giveaways
We give away free products during our lives on Facebook and Instagram and offer other giveaway opportunities throughout the year in different forms. Make sure you follow us on both Facebook and Instagram so you don’t miss out on these giveaways. Our most recent giveaway was during the launch of our Hydrating bundle where two lucky winners received the whole Hydrating line. This can be you on the next giveaway!
Now that you have all the secrets and tricks of saving money while having the freshest products, go ahead and invest in the new you!