1 in 12 beauty products for black women have been rated highly hazardous.
There's a huge market out there for black skin and hair products, but according to a recent study, these products are highly likely to be dangerous. Even products made specifically for natural hair.
We founded NaturAll Club on the idea that your products should be as natural as your hair. We only make products with ingredients that we can pronounce, and we don't add any chemicals or synthetics (even the "harmless" ones.) So, what's in NaturAll Club's products?
We are the only hair company that uses fresh avocados!
No other hair products compare to the power of fresh avocados, the feature ingredient in our deep conditioners. Here’s why:
- Fresh avocados contain vitamin B, which is essential for hair growth
- Fresh avocados contain vitamin E to help repair damage on the scalp that may slow or prevent hair growing
- Fresh avocados help prevent hair loss
- When mixed with the right oils, fresh avocados act as a moisturizer for dry, dull or damaged hair
But the real difference between NaturAll Club and the other hair products out there is we ONLY use natural ingredients. That's right. No chemicals. No preservatives. No toxins. Just fresh, natural ingredients with names you can pronounce. Don't believe us?
Did you also know that your average shampoos and conditioners contain 98% water? Yep, you pay all that money for mostly water! By contrast, our deep conditioners are made with 50% avocados and 30% oils and mixes. This means it would take you 40 bottles of conditioner to match the effect of ONE of our hair masks. THAT'S CRAZY!
Step 1: Select Customized Deep Conditioning Solution
All our Deep Conditioners contain the same essential ingredients, but we've developed three formulas with important differences that help you get the most out of it.
DRY This formula is specially formulated to lock in moisture, making it an excellent long-term treatment for consistently dry hair, dry scalp, or brittle hair.
DAMAGED This formula will accelerate the process of damage repair on your scalp and improve the health of your hair. It's a great option for transitioning hair, chemical/color/heat damage, thinning hair, or very high-porosity hair.
DULL This solution will bring a new glow and vibrancy to your hair, and is lower in protein and oils. It’s a great option for protein sensitive hair as well as hair with looser curls or low porosity.
Not sure which solution is right for you? Take our quiz HERE.
Step 2: Deep Conditioner is handmade and shipped
We make our Deep Conditioners by hand and in small batches, ensuring freshness by the time you receive them. Everything is made in the U.S. and without animal testing. We are also a small business! This means we make a new batch at the end of each month and ship at the beginning of each month.
- If you order between the 1st and 15th of each month, your order will be shipped the following Monday. Note: this schedule may be altered due to high demand and limited inventory. Please check the product page or cart page during checkout for any updates to expected shipping time.
- If you order after the 15th of the month, your order will be shipped with the new (fresh!) batch at the beginning of the month, so you may wait a couple weeks to receive it the first time.
- We are excited to offer free shipping anywhere in the U.S. for orders over $25!
- We do not yet ship outside of the U.S./Canada. If you live in another country and are interested in the product, fill out this form and we'll notify you as soon as the option is available.
Step 3: Refrigerate Upon Delivery
Our Deep Conditioners are the only product on the market that are so fresh, they need to stay refrigerated!
The Deep Conditioner will last one week in the fridge and two months in the freezer. We recommend keeping it in the freezer and defrosting for 2 hours before intended use. Once you're done, put it back in the freezer until next time.
The leave-in hair serum that comes with the Deep Conditioner Solution Box does not need to be refrigerated, and will last up to a year at room temperature.
Step 4: Use 2x a month for long-term results
Consistency is the real key to healthy hair. While 1-2 uses of our products will soften, smooth, and moisturize your hair, the truly long-term effects like healed damage, hair growth, and hair strength will take time. This is why we sell subscriptions of our products.
Our Deep Conditioner Solution Box contains two Avocado Deep Conditioners (good for one use each) and one leave-in serum (good for four uses--a little goes a long way!) When you subscribe, we ship you a new box every month, so you'll never run out of product. Consistency made easy!
- Keep Deep Conditioner in the freezer until you are ready to use it. Move it to the refrigerator one day before use, or to room temperature 2 hours before use.
- Dampen hair with water
- Apply Deep Conditioner from roots to ends, but focus on ends. Most customers use one 2oz pouch for a full application.
- Cover with hair cap and let sit for 20-40 minutes while you make dinner, watch your favorite TV show, or get some work done!
- Wash out using your normal shampoo and conditioning products. (Note: You may shampoo before OR after deep conditioning treatment, but most of our customers shampoo after.) Return any extra product to the freezer.
- Repeat every two weeks for the best results.