Flaxseed Edge Control Black
Delivers impressive hold and healthy shine, all while helping to cover grey roots and minimize the look of thinning edges. It will smooth your edges, tame frizz, and manage flyaways to reveal effortless, filled-in, and laid-back edges that last.
More about Edge Control Black
YES, we hand-made flaxseed gel and used it to make the best edge control on the market! We combine the nutrients, strength, and moisture of pure flaxseed gel, with our Yogurt Powder, the next generation of milk ingredients. This powdered version of yogurt contains nutrients such as non-hydrolyzed proteins, peptides, dairy lipids, vitamins, and minerals.
What is it great for?
- Covering gray hair and new growth
- Postpartum edge hair loss
- Thinning edges
- Slicking down black hair
Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, salt, petrolatum, mineral oil, drying alcohols, artificial color. Not tested on animals.
1 year at room temperature.
How To Use
- On wet or dry hair, apply a small amount of flaxseed edge control around edges.
- Style Tip: Gently smooth hair down with fingertips or a small brush to lay down flyaways and edges.
- Repeat steps if additional hold is needed.
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. Keep away from children.
Flaxseed Gel (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Gel), Water (Aqua, Eau), Ceteareth-25, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Natural Fragrance Blend (Parfum), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Yogurt Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simethicone, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin
For more about our natural ingredients click here.