Aloe + Avocado Sensitive Scalp Solution Deep Conditioner Bundle
ViaBill is not available for checkout with subscription orders.
ViaBill is not available for checkout for Canadian orders.
Luxuriously thick, yet lightweight, this organic Avocado Deep Conditioner is powered by 8 natural amazonian butters and oils, that completely restore and repair dry, damaged hair. Great for effortless detangling, supreme hydration and healthy hair.
For those with an aversion to coconut oil and scalp sensitivities we’ve got you covered! This formula delicately conditions and nourishes hair with natural and organic ingredients. The result is long-lasting softness, elasticity, manageability, and shine - for hair that radiates health.
How To Use
- Store in freezer until ready to use
- Thaw for 2 hours before use
- Shampoo and condition hair with NaturAll Club Cleansing Avocado Shampoo and Hydrating Avocado Conditioner
- Dampen hair with warm water
- Apply Deep Conditioner to damp hair, focusing on the ends
- Cover hair with cap and let deep conditioner sit for 20-40 minutes
- Rinse deep conditioner out thoroughly with water
- Use weekly or biweekly for optimal results
Note: You can also choose to use our new Aloe + Avocado Deep Conditioner as a detangling treatment before you shampoo.
Our organic Avocado Deep Conditioners last two weeks at room temperature (including time spent in transit) or three months in the freezer. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera gel), Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed, Glycerin, Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride,Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Natural Fragrance Blend, Tea Tree Oil, Citric Acid, Guar Gum.
For more about our natural ingredients click here.
Bundle of three 2oz Deep Conditioners